Realcomm Presents CoRE Tech 2012, a Technology Conference for the Corporate Real Estate Industry
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 Realcomm Presents CoRE Tech 2012, a Technology Conference fo...
by Cheri L. Parr, Realcomm
Updated on: 10/10/2012
The following press release and information therein has been obtained by ARGYLEnews from Cheri L. Parr who works for Realcomm, a third party company. It is therefore not possible to make any guarantees about the validity of the information presented by Cheri L. Parr. As such, ARGYLEnews does not make any warranty or guarantee about the information contained within the following press release. Any problems or disputes over the following information should be raised with the author of the release (if provided below) or the proper authorities.
Cheri L. Parr, who is a PR/Communications for Realcomm, sent out a press release on Wednesday, October 10, 2012 to announce: "Realcomm Presents CoRE Tech 2012, a Technology Conference for the Corporate Real Estate Industry"
According to Cheri L. Parr, 3rd Annuall CoRE Tech conference will be held on November 13-14 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel in the Chicago, IL metro area.
Realcomm is located at 3951 Park Drive, Carlsbad, CA, USA 92008. Cheri L. Parr can be contacted by phone at 310-421-4362 for more information.
. . .
Realcomm Conference Group, LLC, a global leader in providing education, information and networking opportunities for the commercial and corporate real estate industry, will hold the annual CoRE Tech conference on November 13-14 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel in the Chicago, IL metro area. CoRE Tech is the only conference for the corporate real estate industry focused on technology, automation and innovation. It is attended by corporate real estate directors, facility managers, building engineers, energy professionals, sustainability executives, CIOs, and portfolio and asset managers.
"CoRE Tech is where I can find Industry Thought Leadership that is on the forefront of leveraging technology & IT to revolutionize the corporate real estate market," said Darrell Smith, Director of Facilities & Energy, Microsoft.
Now in its third year, CoRE Tech continues to garner the support of forward-thinking global corporate real estate executives from industry giants such as American Express, Microsoft, Walmart, CBRE, Procter & Gamble, Gensler, Deloitte and others to participate on the event's Advisory Council. This council assists in the development of the education program, ensuring the sessions being presented are the most pertinent topics affecting the industry, including case studies on new thinking, strategies and techniques in corporate real estate.
The 2012 CoRE Tech Advisory Council includes the following individuals:
- Jerry Bernie, VP Global Real Estate Strategy, American Express
- Dave Clute, VP, Head of Workplace Technology, Zurich Insurance Group
- Kelli Costa, CFM, LEED AP, Manager, Workplace Solutions Group, T. Rowe Price
- Craig Cuyar, Global CIO, Cushman & Wakefield
- Christina Dorfman, VP, Global Workplace Technology Strategy & Architecture, Bank of America
- Don Goldstein, Global CIO, CBRE
- Clayton Hayden, Director, Strategy & Portfolio Analysis, Merck & Co. Inc.
- Subodh Kumar, IFMA Fellow, CFM, President, CFM Group Inc.
- John Leslie, Director, Building & Energy Management Systems, MGM Mirage
- Christopher Mach, Global Workspace Strategist, AT&T
- Lawrence Melton, Asst. Commissioner, Office of Facilities Mgmt. & Svcs. Programs, GSA
- Xavier Menendez, Global Director GCS Technology, CBRE
- Kenneth Meyer, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Lora Muchmore, Director, National Security Practice, PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Rick Page, SVP, Group Head Commercial OREO, Special Assets Group, US Bank
- Robert Peck, Hon. AIA, Director of Consulting, Southeast Region, Gensler
- Robert Phocas, Energy & Sustainability Manager, City of Charlotte
- Curt Radkin, SVP, Corporate Properties, Wells Fargo
- Dipesh Shah, SVP, Technology, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Brad Sill, Director Systems & Strategy International Real Estate, Walmart Stores Inc.
- Darrell Smith, Director of Facilities & Energy, Microsoft
- David Tufts, Facilities & Real Estate IT Manager, Procter & Gamble
- Mitch Wickland, Information Solutions, Strategic Initiatives, Gensler
- Pay Wu, Sr. Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Fareed Zein, Applications Portfolio Manager, Corp. Real Estate, Shell
- Chris Zlocki, Managing Director, Strategy, Consulting & Innovation, Colliers
"GSA continues to play a role in CoRE Tech so that we can leverage information sharing that has been so vital to mapping out our GSA/PBS strategy surrounding our GSA BuildingLink project," commented Larry Melton, advisory council member and Assistant Commissioner, Office of Facilities Management & Services Programs, GSA. "Our participation has created opportunities for GSA to learn from some of the brightest corporate leaders."
The conference sessions, presented by forward-thinking industry leaders, will focus on strategic operations, convergence, sustainability and mobility, all designed to address the ever growing complexity of today's CRE portfolios.
The CoRE Tech 2012 program will include the following session topics:
- THE BIG PICTURE - Defining Technology's Role in Creating a Comprehensive Strategy for Corporate Real Estate
- INNOVATION SHOWCASE - Top Technologies to Impact Corporate Real Estate in 2013.
- ORGANIZATION CONVERGENCE - Are All Corporate Real Estate Stakeholders Communicating?
- THE INTEGRATED ENTERPRISE - Creating a Comprehensive, Consolidated Information Platform for Managing and Operating Corporate Real Estate
- DATA Driven Buildings - Unleashing the Power of the Data in our Buildings to Optimize Use and Performance
- CHASING THE MOBILITY PARADIGM - Understanding and Keeping Pace with Mobility's Impact on Corporate Real Estate
- NEXTGEN LIGHTING - Fast Track Update
- SMART BUILDINGS / SMART CAMPUSES - Technology's Radical Impact on How Corporate America Will Monitor and Manage Real Estate
- IWMS Market Update - What's on the Horizon?
- VISUALIZING THE PORTFOLIO - Communicating in a Way That Everyone Will Understand
The conference's theme, "FAST FORWARD Transforming Corporate Real Estate Operations through Technology, Automation & Innovation," is timely and relevant as recent technology innovations have spurred a fundamental shift in the way CRE operates today.
"With mobility changing the workplace, smart buildings redefining facility operations, and advanced data analytics and visualization tools reshaping CRE portfolio strategies," said Jim Young, CEO and Founder of Realcomm. "CoRE Tech 2012 is the only conference today that will focus on how to dramatically redefine how we will operate corporate real estate in the years to come."
For more information about this event and to register, please visit http://www.realcomm.com/coretech-2012.
Realcomm Conference Group, LLC is the leading research and educational institution that produces annual conferences and expositions on technology, automated business solutions and intelligent buildings strategies for executives in commercial, corporate, government and institutional real estate. Realcomm was founded in 1999 with the goal of bringing industry leaders together each year to discuss, demonstrate and debate the latest innovations that impact the industry. Today, in addition to the annual conferences, Realcomm conducts webinars, workshops and other strategic services to educate industry professionals about the latest business solutions and technologies to improve commercial real estate development, leasing, management and operations.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com